Are you looking for something to do this winter? Something that would be much more fun if you were accompanied by London’s most charming, entertaining, hilarious and modest brunette?
One of the reasons I love being an independent London escort is that there is so much fun to be had in this fabulous city, even in the winter chill. It’s so wonderful to meet a lover for an afternoon activity before warming up someplace a bit more private for the evening...
1. A trip to an art gallery! Holding hands while wandering around a gallery is the ultimate London culture date. Our very own National Gallery holds an amazing Impressionist collection (do you know the origin of the collection? Ask me for the story!) — or perhaps you’re a fan of modern art? I love the Tate Modern, and its Members’ Bar has glorious views of St Paul’s for an after-art drink.
2. The theatre! From West End musicals to the opera, from the ballet to immersive arthouse shows, I just adore being part of an audience. How about taking in a glitzy West End musical? Or for something a bit more intimate, the Sam Wanamaker Playhouse at the Globe is lit entirely by candles, and it’s so beautiful — and the bars and restaurants of the Southbank or the Shard are perfect for a post-show aperitif! We’ll have plenty to talk about over dinner or late into the night.
3. Drinks in a riverside igloo! I love the pop-up igloos on the Thames — getting all cosy while looking over the beautiful lights of London, sharing a cheese fondue and a bottle of Champagne in front of the river views before retiring to somewhere more private.
4. Ice skating! I know it’s a cliché, but come on — it’s fun! I love the ice rinks that adorn London throughout the winter, and I have a few tricks up my sleeve when it comes to ice skating. I also love an excuse to warm up with a mulled wine — and if that doesn’t work, we’ll need to find another way to warm ourselves up...
5. A weekend getaway! Ok, so this one isn’t technically London-based, but it’s such an excellent winter activity, I couldn’t leave it off the list. Holding hands on countryside walks; snuggling up with a whisky beside a roaring fire; spa days and board games and red wine and plenty of quality time together indoors… what a cosy classic!
So there’s a few of my favourite ideas for a winter date with a high-class London escort! Whether you’re a London native or just dropping into town for a visit, why not add one of these lovely activities to your trip?
Or if you’re feeling adventurous, how about we take this show on the road and do all these things a bit further afield? We could wander through the Uffizi in Florence, the Musée d’Orsay in Paris, the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York… and if we’re going to be in New York, we really should check out something on Broadway...!